in Collaboration with the Taiwan Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
The IAPD 2nd Global Summit has been postponed due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Important Announcement The IAPD Board of Directors has announced the postponement of the 2nd Global Summit, Global Pathway to Evidence-Based Dental Caries Management in Children, which was set to take place from 6-8 November 2020 in Taipei, Taiwan. We are all facing an unprecedented global impact with the Covid-19 crisis and what the future will hold for the months to come is still unclear. With the global pandemic still accelerating in several areas of the world, this decision was made with the safety of participants and our global communities firmly in mind. The new date for the event is likely to be early in 2022. We will provide an update as soon as a new date has been confirmed. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the IAPD Secretariat at email@example.com.
TOPICS FOR E-POSTERS
Abstracts must be allocated to a specific topic. The main topics for the poster sessions are:
- Caries Detection
- Caries Monitoring (Active Surveillance)
- Case Reports of Effective Management of Dental Caries
- Clinical Caries Care Pathways
- Community Reports of Effective Caries Management Programs
- Implementation of Caries Risk Assessment in Clinical Setting
- Micro and Minimally Invasive Caries Management
- Microbiology of Dental Caries
- Non-Surgical Management of Dental Caries
- Remineralization Studies
- Surgical Management of Dental Caries