Present Your Abstract in Rome!
Deadline for Submission: 01 August 2022
1. Abstracts should be submitted via the on-line submission system only.
2. All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
3. All abstracts submitted online will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and notification of acceptance will be sent by email.
4. To correct/change an abstract that has already been submitted or to submit another abstract, please use the log-in and password which you received when you submitted your original abstract. This will enable you to access the previously submitted abstract/s or to submit an additional abstract/s.
5. Modification of abstracts will not be possible later than the above deadline.
Accepted abstracts will be published in the European Journal of Paediatric Dentistry!
CONFLICT OF INTEREST & ETHICAL APPROVAL
Depending on the nature of the research, some abstract presenters may be required to obtain Ethical Clearance. Kindly note that you will be prompted to confirm that you received ethical clearance (if applicable) and to declare any conflict of interests in your presentation (if applicable) before completing the submission process.
Please note that you agree that your abstract may be published on our event website and the congress proceedings.
The European Journal of Paediatric Dentistry is the official publication, entirely in English, of SIOI, Italian Society of Paediatric Dentistry (Società Italiana di Odontoiatria Infantile) . The EJPD is an open access journal with an impact factor of 2,231 (2020)